Friday, September 9, 2011

Ropes Course

     The ropes course was awesome! I totally forgot how much of a rush it was and how like much adrenaline you get! I love doing those things and the chance of actually climbing and being pretty high! The view was just gorgeous, and watching Jackson climb up that pole and go do the course was just phenomenal! If I could i would just spend the whole day there.
       What I learned was more of peoples names, how to problem solve, and how to work together. It was pretty challenging trying to get everyone to get through the rope especially when someone was purposely trying to make us fail. It had a lot of challenges and stuff to get you thinking out of the box. Also it had a lot of fun and amazing things! All I know is I had a blast! I would love to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment